9th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in MCA after scoring 47% in BSc and 75 in MAH MCA CET? I am from Open Category

Hi sir, i got 47% in bsc and 75 in mah mca cet i am open category student am i eligible for admission for mca?

15th June 2016, 07:12 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MCA after scoring 47% in BSc and 75 in MAH MCA CET? I am from Open Category

** No you are not eligible for admission in MCA after scoring 47% in BSc and 75 in MAH MCA CET with open category.

** For MCA course you should have bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks for general category and 50% for reserve category.

** As per my knowledge some of the private college available which offer admission to you so my suggestion to you is that you can apply in that college which accept your score.
29th May 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MCA after scoring 47% in BSc and 75 in MAH MCA CET? I am from Open Category

I have scored 38 Marks with 75 Percentile in mah cet mca . Which college I will get and which is good for me in Mumbai ??? Kindly help
29th May 2018, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 38 marks with 75 Percentile in mah cet mca and I have 73% in graduation .Soo in which college I will get admission and which college is good for me in Mumbai only ?? Pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?