22nd April 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Agricultural Diploma after passing 10th with 8 GPA?

My name is Pallavi and I completed my 10th class by scoring 8 GPA. Could I get any seat in government or private college for pursuing a full time 3 years Diploma course in Agriculture?

5th May 2018, 11:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Agricultural Diploma after passing 10th with 8 GPA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course with 8 GPA in 10th Class. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "10th Class" or its equivalent from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10th Class in order to be eligible.

>> As you have scored more than 8 GPA, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Diploma in Agriculture course.

You are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by concerned college or state based diploma entrance examinations in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?