9th October 2012, 02:14 AM
biliphang

Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream

I have passed class 12th exam in 2011 with 55.6% in science stream(phy,chem,maths) but have secured only 24 marks in maths,after that am i eligible for coming AIEEE?

14th November 2012, 07:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream

You will be able to apply for AIEEE examination but you will not get admission in any engineering college if you have not passed in Mathematics subject.

I would advice you to re-appear your mathematics examination and pass with better marks to pursue your career in engineering.
15th November 2012, 03:34 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream

Hello,
Sorry dear, Your mathematics score is too poor. I think you passed because your overall group marks in science was above pass marks. But if you take up AIEEE or engineering course after such poor marks in mathematics subject, then it will be very very difficult for you to get a good job. Your 12th standard marks will also be checked while recruiting in IT sectors. Also engineering means full of mathematics and AIEEE itself is scored by those people who score high in mathematics.
In my opinion please go for Arts or Commerce stream. In Arts the best streams are English honors, Economics honors, History honors and Geography honors. In commerce you can go for B.Com in Accountancy or Foreign Trade. Also you can go for BBM. For the later two options you will get IT sector options also. So think about it.
17th February 2013, 11:14 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

You can be eligible for AIEEE

Eligibility for AIEEE :
1. Candidate must have completed 12th with PCM as compulsory subjects.
2. Candidate must have completed 12th with minimum 55% marks.
3. Candidate age should be in between 18 to maximum 25 years.
4. Candidate can appear AIEEE only 3 times in consecutive years.
5. AIEEE Examination two modes namely ,
i. Online i.e Computer Based Test
ii. Offline i.e Paper pencil Test.

all the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?