9th February 2023, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Air Force wing of NDA if I got 60% or more in maths?

Am I eligible for Air Force wing of NDA if I got 60% or more in maths and overall but fal short of 60% in Physics?

16th February 2023, 06:55 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Force wing of NDA if I got 60% or more in maths?

To be eligible for the Air Force wing of the National Defense Academy (NDA), you must meet certain educational qualifications and other criteria. As per the current eligibility criteria, candidates who have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in these subjects are eligible to apply for the Air Force wing of NDA.

In your case, you mentioned that you have scored 60% or more in Mathematics and overall but have fallen short of 60% in Physics. Unfortunately, this may make you ineligible to apply for the Air Force wing of NDA as the minimum requirement is to score 60% or more in both Physics and Mathematics.

It is advisable to carefully go through the eligibility criteria and other requirements before applying for any defense or government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?