1st April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to answer KCET examination? I was born in Goa but parents were born in Belgaum

i am from karnaka but am born in goa but parents are born in belgaum, am i elligible to answer kcet examination

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  3. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  4. What's the criteria for answering KCET? I'm 12th std student studying in Goa
  5. Eligibilty for kcet in terms of domicile of parents and myself?
  6. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  7. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  10. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  11. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  12. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  13. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  14. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  15. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility for NDA examination for candidates born on 14-10-94 -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?
  18. If I was born in Raichur and my father was born in AP then am I eligible for AP?
25th April 2015, 03:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to answer KCET examination? I was born in Goa but parents were born in Belgaum

Yes, you are applicable.

KCET Medical 2015- KCET Medical 2015 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admissions to undergraduate Medical and Dental programmes

You should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate or (HSC)/10+2 or equivalent examination with English as one of the language paper to apply for this examination.

The examination will consist of multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Each paper to be conducted for 60 marks for 80 minutes.

For more details, log on to kea.kar.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?