12th April 2021, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an undergraduate student?

Hello friends, I am eligible to give the improvement exam of 12th standard of PSEB Board as I have cleared my 12th in 2020 and currently I am pursuing my Graduation? Can I be eligible to give the improvement exam?

15th April 2021, 12:38 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an undergraduate student?

Yes, you can appear for Improvement exam as you had passed your board exams last year.

Note that improvement exams can be appeared for upto two consecutive years after appearing regular board exams.

Since, you had appeared in last year i.e. 2020 so you can appear for improvement exams.
15th April 2021, 03:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an undergraduate student?

Yes, you are eligible to give the improvement examination along with undergraduate course.

But once your marks get improved than, you will have to take readmission in the undergraduate course.
17th April 2021, 09:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, improvement exam can be taken for class 12 in PSEB. You must have pass in all subject but if you want to improve your percentage then you can.

For more details about eligibility criteria candidates can check the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?