23rd August 2012, 04:42 PM
saroj vrerma

Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?

am I eligible for bank ,ssc,and railway examinations after BCA in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance?
  2. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  3. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  4. Can BCA(Distance) students give SSC exam?
  5. Can I appear for Bank Exams after completion of B.Tech course in Distance Learning and with an age of 28 years?
  6. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  8. Am I eligible to give SSC Exam being a candidate having completed BCA from a Distance Learning Institute?
  9. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  10. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  11. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of M.Com in Finance in Distance Learning?
  14. Will I be eligible for Bank PO exam after passing graduation(BCA) from PTU distance education program with 1st class
  15. Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to appear for SSC after completing BCA from distance education?
  17. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  18. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
23rd August 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?

Pls know me after bca career and job
9th February 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?

Yes as long as the degree is recognized under the UGC or Directorate of Distance Education under GOI. Plus if you are within the age limit.
12th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to give ssc upcsc exam after completing my bba from distance education
6th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for upsc exam after completing bca?
25th July 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bca distance course from ptu. Am i eligible for banking sectors
25th July 2013, 03:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bca distance course from ptu. Am i eligible for banking sectors
YES, You can apply for the BAnking exams

Currently IBPS has advertised for the Position of PO post

IBPS will be conducting the Common written exams which will be held in online mode for 20 Government banks for the PO posts

Eligibity to apply is:

Education: Graduation pass in any stream

Maximum 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS PO Exams:
Quantitative Aptitude-50 marks
Reasoning- 50 marks
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry-40 marks
Computer Knowledge-20 marks
English Language-40 marks

You can fill the forms from the website www.ibps.in

Forms will be filled from 22nd July 2013
Last date to apply is 12th August 2013
25th July 2013, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Bank , SSC and Railway exams if you have done BCA from a distance University.

So don't worry and start preparing for these examinations.

Age Limit:

For Bank Exam age should be between 18 to 28 years.

For SSC age should be between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation is available as per the Government rules.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Test

-Interview

For more information visit following websites:

-For Bank Exams http://www.ibps.in

-For SSC http://www.ssc.nic.in
26th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroj vrerma View Post
am I eligible for bank ,ssc,and railway examinations after BCA in distance mode?

Dear Aspirant,

♦> After completing your BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) yes, Definitely you can apply for the Bank as well as SSC and Railway Exams......

♦> SSC (Staff Selection Commission), Bank job and Railway job all three field are good for the better scope of future.....

♦> Choose your career among the following according to your interest if you are interested in the field of Defense System or Crime branch then you have to go for the SSC Examination......

♦> SSC exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission...

♦> A candidate after completing their Graduation Degree in any field of study from the Recognized Universities can apply for this exam.....

♦> Final year of Graduation degree can also apply for this exam. No any Percentages criteria.....

Age Criteria for SSC:-
  • Minimum Age of candidate should be 20 years.
  • Maximum age 25 years

♦> For Bank job there are mainly two post that is Bank Clerk and Bank PO you are eligible for the both the post as well as for Bank IT Officers post also..........

♦> There are various bank exam also conducted that is SBI (Clek and PO), IBPS (Clek and PO), ICICI (Clek and PO) etc.......

Age Criteria bank job:-
  • Minimum age for Clerk 18 years.
  • Maximum age for Clerk 28 years.
  • For PO Post Minimum age 20 years.
  • For PO Post maximum age 30 years.

♦> For Railway post candidate must have completed their 12th or Graduation degree in any filed of study can apply for this exam......

Age Criteria Railways:-
  • Minimum Age 18 years.
  • Should not exist 27 years.

Relaxation:-

♦> Relaxation for Reserved category as per government rule applicable on upper age.....

All the best

With Regards.......
DHARM
27th July 2013, 02:47 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

dear guest

yes you are elligible to apply for banking and ssc exams,

i would like to tell you for ssc and railway exams there are a number of vaccancies are always available in these fields which can be applied on the basis of class 12th level.

a number of vaccancies are applied on the basis of graduation level.

and for BANKING EXAMS (IBPS CLERK) now it is mandatory to get 60% in graduation , if you fulfil this criteria you are very much elligible for banking and other exams
11th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Degree BCA distance education eligible for rly CA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?