28th February 2012, 06:03 PM
krishna_1801

Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education

Sir

I have done Degree(B.Com-with 62%) through distance education.
But i have not studied Inter mediate.

Please can you confirm, is it I am eligible for appearing ICET entrance test for doing MBA

Regards
Krishna

10th April 2012, 05:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna_1801 View Post
Sir

I have done Degree(B.Com-with 62%) through distance education.
But i have not studied Inter mediate.

Please can you confirm, is it I am eligible for appearing ICET entrance test for doing MBA

Regards
Krishna
In order to appear for the Integrated Common Entrance Test [ICET], for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. Candidates who have completed the Bachelor degree program through distance mode are only eligible for the ICET, if one has completed the degree program from a University, recognized by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET. One has to score a minimum of 25% marks, in order to qualify the ICET.
16th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education

sir, i hav done BUMS with 60% from university of health sciences, can i appear for icet as i want to opt to hospital management
26th April 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have done Degree(B.Com-with 50%) through distance education from acharya nagarjuna university.
and
I have done intermediate also with 60%.
come to the point is distance educated student also eligible for icet for doing MBA..?
Please confirm it...

Regards
Rizwan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?