20th January 2021, 10:03 AM
Shashank A R

Am I eligible to appear in the KPSC Prelims if completed Degree with backlogs in some subjects?

I have completed my Degree and Academic but I have backlogs failed in some subjects. Am I able to write KPSC Prelims exam as I will get pass in Degree until the interview, am I able to write prelims or not?

23rd January 2021, 02:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the KPSC Prelims if completed Degree with backlogs in some subjects?

The minimum education required for appearing in KPSC (Kerela Public Service Commission) examination or anyother PSC examination is a bachelor degree course any discipline from a recognized university. Students in final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So, you can apply for KPSC Prelims examination even with backlogs in some subjects, but you must clear your backlogs before the deadline date for acquiring the necessary qualifications as provided in the notification released for the same examination.

For details and updates regarding KPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?