26th January 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for MAH CET exam having done BBA from distance university but completed being in Mumbai?

I am a graduate in Aviation Management (BBA-3 years degree) aggregate 70% from Mahatma Gandhi University (Shillong) distance education from Mumbai. Am I eligible for MBA MAH CET exams?

Related Questions:
29th January 2018, 01:24 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MAH CET exam having done BBA from distance university but completed being in Mumbai?

Yes you are eligible for the MAH CET exam if you have cleared BBA in distance mode.

>> If you are a residence of Maharashtra then you will get preference in MAH CET counselling.
>> For other state candidates , seats allotment is less in number.
29th January 2018, 06:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for MAH CET exam having done BBA from distance university but completed being in Mumbai?

Yes, you are eligible for applying MAH CET exam. The full details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have studied any graduation level degree or its equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage required is 50%. There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

The exam is conducted once in every year for giving admissions into the university. The exam is conducted in the month of March.
You need to apply for the exam through online. The application forms will be available in the month of January. You need to pay the registration fees.

For more details about notifications, application forms and other details you can visit the official website of Maharashtra government.
29th January 2018, 08:21 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in Aviation Management (BBA-3 years degree) aggregate 70% from Mahatma Gandhi University (Shillong) distance education from Mumbai. Am I eligible for MBA MAH CET exams?
Following are the major points that determine the eligibility criteria to appear in MAH-CET 2018 exam:

- Applicant must be a citizen of India.

- Aspirant should have completed his/her Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized university.

Yes, you are eligible for MAH-CET exam but here I would like to mention that for you the quota of seats is 15% to 35 % seats that means you will be given admission on the basis of your written examination score .
30th January 2018, 12:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to appear for MAH CET exam having done BBA from distance university but completed being in Mumbai.

The important dates for this examination are given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Notification date: 22-01-2018

** Registration – Online: 22-01-2018

** Admit Card Release: 26-02-2018

** Exam Date & Timings- Online: Saturday, March 10, 2018 and Sunday, March 11, 2018.
30th January 2018, 01:25 AM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YES,You are eligible to apply for the MAH CET 2018 Exams.
Mahatma Gandhi University (Shillong) is recognised by UGC.

Minimum educational qualifications required is Graduation Pass with minimum 50% marks in any stream from a recognised university.

MAH CET 2018 Exams would be held on March 10th and 11th 2018.

Last date to apply is 14th Feb l 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?