1st September 2011, 07:27 PM
sukhwant kaur bedi

Am I eligible to appear for NET after scoring 54.63% in M.A Political Science?

dear sir,
I would like to know that as i 've got 54.63% in M.A POLITICAL SCIENCE AM i eligible for appearing in NET? ELIGIBILITY SAYS 55%(without rounding off).Now please help me as what should i do ?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  2. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  3. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  4. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  5. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  6. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  7. List all NET/SET books for Political Science subject?
  8. Is there any scope of Political Science in NET examination? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET? Political Science books for preparation?
  10. Full information about UGC NET exam in Political science?
  11. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  12. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the institutes providing Ph.D in Political Science through correspondence? Can I get a chance after scoring 53%?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  15. Admission in PhD Political Science is possible without M.Phil, NET and SET?
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing B.A in Political science? I am doing M.A in Geography
  17. Am I eligible to appear for NET/SEG if I am 44 years old
  18. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st September 2011, 10:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET after scoring 54.63% in M.A Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhwant kaur bedi View Post
dear sir,
I would like to know that as i 've got 54.63% in M.A POLITICAL SCIENCE AM i eligible for appearing in NET? ELIGIBILITY SAYS 55%(without rounding off).Now please help me as what should i do ?
You Cant Do Anything because you have not mentain 55% marks in your post graduation. So you are not eligible for NET Examination.

>> NET stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year, June and in December.

The June NET Examination was completed and December NET Examination Notification was Going to be Published soon in the month of September 2011.

>> But You are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination Because you have scored only 54.63% marks in your Post graduation and to apply for NET you need minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

NET Eligiblity -

>> To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Master degree course from a recognised university.

>> You have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Master degree course.

>> Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

But You are Not satisfied the Educational Eligiblity, So you are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination and Those scored less than 55% marks are not eligible for NET Examination.

And for More Information Please check the Official UGC website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
1st September 2011, 11:03 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET after scoring 54.63% in M.A Political Science?

The eligibility criteria for Net -

1.You have to complete the Masters with at least 55% from any recognized university.

2.Final year students of post graduate can apply for the exam.

So as per the eligibility criteria ,you are not eligible and you have nothing left to do.Sorry to say that you have missed it with a very small merging.

If you want to make sure ,visit the official website-
http://ugcnetonline.in

Thank you
1st September 2011, 11:16 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear sir,
yes you are eligible for the NET exam:-
check the eligibility

Eligibility criteria for CSIR NET Exam

Candidate should have completed masters degree in any discipline from nay recognized university.
Candidates of final year of masters degree can also apply for CSIR NET Exam.
1st September 2011, 11:30 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Hard luck this time. You miss the opportunity by few decimal points.
Dear sorry to say but you are not eligible for NET examination.

>> Check out the eligibility criteria for NET examination.
1. Masters degree form any recognized university.

2. Min 55% marks are required to take examination.

3. No age limit criteria.

>> For more information , please log on to www.ugcnetonline.in

~Manvendra~
2nd September 2011, 12:02 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear sir,
Hello,
Sorry friend you are not eligible for the NET examination as you are not able to score 55% in your master's degree course.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the NET examination is that a candidate must have a master's degree with at least 55% marks.

Best Wishes......
14th March 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NET after scoring 54.63% in M.sc Physics and also my categary is obc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?