5th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for TET with Diploma in Montessori Education?

I have completed Diploma in Montessori Education. Now, am I eligible to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)? If not, then which course should I study further?

15th April 2019, 09:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TET with Diploma in Montessori Education?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. The minimum requirements for this entrance examination for teaching jobs is given as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

>>Bachelor's degree in Education is a mandatory qualification for this course.

You need to do B.Ed course to become eligible for this examination.
18th April 2022, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TET with Diploma in Montessori Education?

Eligibility to apply for TET i am postgraduate with diploma in Montessori and child education
30th April 2022, 04:03 PM
Naresh199

Like for Post Graduate Teachers(PGT)in Higher secondary level and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) a B. Ed degree is must, for a Trained Primary Teacher post(PRT) a Montessori training certificate is a must now. Besides these two training, now NCTE has initiated a new criteria for teachers which is called TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?