25th May 2020, 02:56 PM
Maneesh geeth

Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET with ME in Design and Manufacturing?

I have completed ME in DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURE. Am I eligible for UGC NET? If eligible then on which subject I can attend exam? Is there any Designing related subject option available in UGC NET?

4th May 2021, 11:18 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET with ME in Design and Manufacturing?

Yes, You are eligible to appear for UGC NET with ME in Design and Manufacturing.

You must have completed ME with minimum 6 CGPA.

You can appear in that subject in which you have completed your BTech/BE .

You can also get same opportunity with GATE score also.
8th May 2021, 10:36 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET with ME in Design and Manufacturing?

Hello Friend
Yes, you are eligible to appear for NTA UGC NET Exam with ME in Design and Manufacturing. For that you can appear in that subject only in which you have completed your B.Tech/B.E. degree with minimum 6 CGPA.
NTA is conducting UGC NET exam twice in a year in the month of June and December every year except this Covid 19 pandemic. If you have completed your master’s degree or you are appearing you are eligible to apply for the UGC NET exam.
9th May 2021, 11:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneesh geeth View Post
I have completed ME in DESIGN FOR MANUFACTURE. Am I eligible for UGC NET? If eligible then on which subject I can attend exam? Is there any Designing related subject option available in UGC NET?
Those who had completed or being in final year or graduation with at least 55% marks.https://ugcnetonline.in/subjects.php,here you can check the subjects available for UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?