19th July 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of 4 years B.Tech in Electrical engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of 4 years B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Can you please give me the criteria details which are followed? What is the next step which I have to follow? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for KAS exam after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CDS and AFCAT exam with 64.% in Electrical stream?
  4. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in RITES Limited for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  8. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Can I apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment a BTech Electrical graduate?
  10. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
  16. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  17. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS SO exam after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering having 3 years IT sector experience?
20th July 2017, 01:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed after completion of 4 years B.Tech in Electrical engineering?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course but have to qualify in entrance examination or be in the merit list for admission ( varies with universities and colleges ).

The required qualification to get admission is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate is 50%.

So, for detail about admission procedure visit official website of respective institution in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?