31st October 2017, 01:20 AM
allu ayan

Am I eligible to apply for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry after completion of diploma in optometric technician?

Hello, I had completed diploma in optometric technician (2 years duration) with 75% marks. So, am I eligible for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry directly to 3rd year? Can you please answer me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

30th November 2017, 10:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry after completion of diploma in optometric technician?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, no it's not possible to join 1st year of B.Sc in Optometry just after completion of 2 years of Diploma course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Bachelor's Degree in Optometry is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification in order to be eligible.

So, you either have to complete Diploma course in order to be eligible for doing this course.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,
> Vinayaka Mission University
> Bharati Vidyapeeth University
> Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science..etc.,
21st November 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry after completion of diploma in optometric technician?

Bsc optometry completed students are eligible for TNPSC group1 and group 2 exam?
30th December 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

B.sc optometry degree is eligible for tnpsc group 1and 2 examination??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?