12th October 2018, 12:29 PM
jinofranklin

Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO and Clerk exams with 56% in Graduation and 70% in both 10th & 12th?

Hello everyone, I have secured 56% in my Graduation but 70% in both 10th and 12t. I want to apply for Bank PO and Clerk exams. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for such exams with such percentage of marks?

17th October 2018, 12:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO and Clerk exams with 56% in Graduation and 70% in both 10th & 12th?

Being a graduate candidate, you are eligible to appear in bank clerk or bank PO examinations as per the educational requirement for these examinations which asks for a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks in any degree does not matters as far as the eligibility for the same examination is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, to be eligible for these examination, you are required to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank PO. Age relaxation is allowed in case of both the examination as per the government norms. Good communication skills along with basic computer proficiency is also desired.

Further, for your recruitment at above mentioned posts across various nationalized banks of India, you are required to qualify bank examinations such as IBPS bank examinations or SBI bank examination, and for details and updates regarding these examinations, you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
17th October 2018, 03:33 PM
Barishh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO and Clerk exams with 56% in Graduation and 70% in both 10th & 12th?

Yes you are totally eligible to apply.
The minimum percentage required is 50% for most of the entrance examinations.
Just go for official site of the Bank you would to like to attempt the exam and apply there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?