30th April 2015, 10:21 AM
sameera 513

Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group.am i eligible to apply for BBA? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon? Am waiting!

30th April 2015, 12:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameera 513 View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group.am i eligible to apply for BBA? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon? Am waiting!

Details About BBA:

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and this is a under graduate course and is of 3 years duration with 6 semesters. BBA degree can be portrayed as the gateway to the global business sector. The eligibility needed for pursuing BBA course is, candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate and can be done in any stream.

Having completed intermediate with 93.4% you are eligible for applying for the BBA course. Some of the top colleges which offers BBA Course are:

# Christ University, Bangalore

# Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune

# Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai

# Wisdom Faculty of Management Studies Banasthali University, Jaipur

# Amity International Business School, Noida

# Institute of Management Studies, Noida

# SRM University, Chennai

# Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

# Madras Christian College, Chennai

# Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
30th April 2015, 04:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameera 513 View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from a recognized board are eligible for BBA admission. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

List of the best BBA college in India:-

BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM) , Delhi/NCR

Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) , Kolkata

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science , Pune

Foresight Institute of Management & Research , Pune

Acharya Institute of Sciences ,Bangalore

Garden City College ,Bangalore

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University , Delhi/NCR

Bangalore City College, Bangalore

Amity International Business School ,Delhi/NCR
30th December 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed vocational cse did I do BBA in degree
17th September 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate vocational am I eligible for bba course n I have a gap between 10 to intermediate plz any one can help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?