11th June 2020, 07:40 PM
Aditya787

Am I eligible to apply for CDS after Graduating from Australia?

Hello Sir, I am an Indian citizen. I am pursuing my BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY from Australia. It is 3 years degree here. Am I eligible to sit in CDS examination? Thank you.

15th June 2020, 08:35 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CDS after Graduating from Australia?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CDS examination.

The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates pursuing in the final year of the course are also eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2020, 02:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CDS after Graduating from Australia?

Candidates passed degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the CDS examination.

It is conducted twice in a year. The age limit is 19-25 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages. So, you need to prepare for the examination and qualify in it for final recruitment.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?