30th June 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Chartered Accountancy course with 54% in Intermediate?

I have scored overall 53.8% in 12th board exams from Commerce stream. Am I eligible to apply for Chartered Accountancy course? In which stage would I get admission? Would I have to take admission in Foundation stage only? When and how should I apply?

2nd July 2019, 06:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Chartered Accountancy course with 54% in Intermediate?

The CA (Chartered Accountancy) course comprises of three stages which includes (i) Foundation course (ii) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), (iii) the final stage course.

Further, the minimum education required to pursue beginning from Foundation course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th to pursue CA, you will have to start from the foundation course by qualifying CPT (Common Proficiency Test) held by ICAI.

For details and updates regarding the CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?