24th December 2017, 08:48 AM
gangyan

Am I eligible to apply for diploma course after completion of ITI Welder?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my ITI Welder with my qualification 8th. I want to do 2 years Diploma course. Please let me know I am eligible to do Diploma course? Please let me know asap. Hope that I will get some answer and suggestions from here.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  2. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Loco Pilot Post after completing ITI Welder Trade?
  4. Can I join in electrician and weldar course? I am a 12th arts student
  5. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?
  7. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  10. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?
  11. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  12. How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me? -- [New]
  13. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  14. Is it possible to pursue graduation after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Being an ITI(Welding) student how can I get admission in diploma course if time is over?
  18. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
24th December 2017, 09:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma course after completion of ITI Welder?

Yes, you are eligible for diploma course after completion of ITI course. You can join diploma after:-

After completion of 10th standard

After completion of 12th standard

After completion of ITI course

For admission in a reputed college you need to give an entrance exam named DET. Your score will decide that either you get admission or not. So work hard and try to get as more score as possible.
24th December 2017, 09:48 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for diploma course after completion of ITI Welder?

So to tell, to diploma courses you must have completed minimum 10th class.

To join diploma in engineering,
1. You must complete 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
2. There is no minimum marks percentage in 10th class

The entrance exam is conducted to give admission in the course. The syllabus of the exam will have questions from
1. Maths
2. Physics and
3. Chemistry
24th December 2017, 10:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to pursue Diploma in Engineering course:

1. You must have passed tenth from a recognized board. Tenth board appearing candidates are also eligible for Diploma in different streams.

2. You can not pursue Diploma in any stream with academic qualification of standard 8th.
24th December 2017, 10:30 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

As per current norms and amendments candidate should pass 10th exam for the admission in Diploma course. If you have ITI degree with 10th pass you can get admission directly in 2nd year.
24th December 2017, 10:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma course after completing ITI (Indian Technical Institute) course, because to apply for diploma course minimum qualification required is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (that is ITI course) from government recognized institute. You can apply for diploma course through lateral entry scheme by which you will get direct admission in second year of diploma course.

- Duration of diploma course after ITI is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?