5th September 2020, 01:52 AM
Prayash padhy

Am I eligible to apply for the Indian Army TES recruitment with 56% in 12th Science?

Respected Sir, I have scored only 56% marks in my 12th with Science stream. I wanted to apply for the Indian Army TES recruitment. But with this percentage of marks, I think I am not eligible. Can you let me know about my eligibility?

9th September 2020, 03:05 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Indian Army TES recruitment with 56% in 12th Science?

No you are not eligible for this post.
Eligibility for Indian Army TES recruitment-
* Candidates should have passed 10+2 with science subjects (physics , chemistry, maths) with at least 70% marks from a recognised university.
* Should be between 16.5 years and 19.5 years.
11th September 2020, 11:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Indian Army TES recruitment with 56% in 12th Science?

To be eligible for Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) recruitment, you are required to hve completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 70% marks in aggregate in PCM group subjects.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 56% marks overall, you can still apply for the TES entry, if your aggregate in PCM group is 70%.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?