25th July 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB after scoring below 45 percent in B.Com graduation but more in M.Com?

In my B.Com graduation, I have scored 44.35% which is below 45%. So according to Bar Council of India, I can't take admissions in LLB but what if I do M.Com with minimum 45% can would I be eligible then? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

25th July 2017, 10:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB after scoring below 45 percent in B.Com graduation but more in M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after completing bachelor degree.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course. The required qualification to appear in entrance examination for admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to get admission in course and required minimum criteria to get admission varies with institutes ( universities ).

So, if you want to get admission in any specific college or university visit official website to get detail about admission.
25th July 2017, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB after scoring below 45 percent in B.Com graduation but more in M.Com?

LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative Law ) and three year duration course from a recognised university.

Yes, you can take admission in LLB course there is no bar on minimum aggregate to get admission as it varies with institutes.

Also, there is no age limit for pursuing course.

So, you will be eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in course.
26th July 2017, 11:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course. To get admission in course candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from a recognised university. There is no upper limit to get admission in course.

But, you are not eligible for admission in all the universities or colleges as required aggregate to get admission varies ( minimum 50% ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?