15th March 2011, 12:33 AM
shwekavu

Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science?

respected sir,
i have completed my b tech in computer science with 72%.i had devoloped a deep intrest in engineering graphics during the first year..now i would like to apply for m tech in engineering graphics..am i eligible for this??
thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  5. Cochin University B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  11. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  12. How i will get the answers of my questions?
  13. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  14. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  15. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering under Punjab Technical University
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
15th March 2011, 02:18 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwekavu View Post
respected sir,
i have completed my b tech in computer science with 72%.i had devoloped a deep intrest in engineering graphics during the first year..now i would like to apply for m tech in engineering graphics..am i eligible for this??
thanking you...
Definately you are eligible for M.tech with your faverite subject graphics,because graphics is also related with computer science stream and also graphics is one of importent paper in b.tech.
I told you very responsiblely that you are eligible...
15th March 2011, 07:13 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science?

no,you are not eligible for engg. graphics because in which branch that is most important for your future that's why you cant take any another subject for to do M.TECH.............

You must apply for only that subject in which you are interested.................but in GATE this is also matter from which subject you are doing M.TECH...............
15th March 2011, 09:48 AM
yogs.singh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science?

yes you can go for the m.tech in engineering graphics with b tech in computer science .

- there is percentage criteria for the gate exam .

-there is no age limit for the gate exam .

-no limitations on number of attempts.
15th March 2011, 09:54 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

YES, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech. in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech. in Computer Science Engg.

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 11:13 AM
Niklesh92

ya..ofcourse u can..all d best..
15th March 2011, 12:29 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

no. you are not eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science.

as you know engineering graphics is specialization of Mechanical engineering.

you may choose other Mtech specialization.

all the best........
15th March 2011, 03:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes, it is good that you are choosing your interested topic, you can go for Mtech, better would be to appear for GATE next year.
15th March 2011, 03:40 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science?

Hello friend,
yes of course you are eligible..

good luck
16th March 2011, 12:27 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think one computer science student will be eligible for engineering graphics.

i will suggest you as you have completed engineering in computer science now if you want to study M.Tech then you should choose M.Tech paper from your computer science branch. Engineering graphics is generally the subject for mechanical engineering students or civil engineering students. it seems to you that very easy but it is not so much easy. in first year you have done only basic part of the engineering graphics there are so many things in the graphics beside your knowledge.

if you are not technically strong in your branch then you should not study M.Tech. in this case if you are really interested for higher study you should go for MBA. this will be more suitable for you. it requires less technical knowledge than the M.Tech.

you should choose your career by yourself according to your interest and eligibility condition.

best of luck.
16th March 2011, 02:42 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

hi dear,

Yes you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering graphics after B.Tech Computer Science.

all the best.....................
21st March 2011, 05:14 PM
shwekavu

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Definately you are eligible for M.tech with your faverite subject graphics,because graphics is also related with computer science stream and also graphics is one of importent paper in b.tech.
I told you very responsiblely that you are eligible...
ok sir..thank you..how should i proceed?
21st March 2011, 09:06 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

you are eligible for M.tech
22nd March 2011, 01:41 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
yes you can go for the m.tech in engineering graphics with b tech in computer science .

- there is percentage criteria for the gate exam .

-there is no age limit for the gate exam .

-no limitations on number of attempts.
thank
30th March 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
hello dear

no. you are not eligible to apply for M.Tech in Engineering Graphics after B.Tech Computer Science.

as you know engineering graphics is specialization of Mechanical engineering.

you may choose other Mtech specialization.

all the best........
thank you sir.....atleast.... can i write GATE exam??...i wont do m.tech...but just for self satisifaction..can i apply for GATE??AM I ELIGIBLE??
27th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
i don't think one computer science student will be eligible for engineering graphics.

i will suggest you as you have completed engineering in computer science now if you want to study M.Tech then you should choose M.Tech paper from your computer science branch. Engineering graphics is generally the subject for mechanical engineering students or civil engineering students. it seems to you that very easy but it is not so much easy. in first year you have done only basic part of the engineering graphics there are so many things in the graphics beside your knowledge.

if you are not technically strong in your branch then you should not study M.Tech. in this case if you are really interested for higher study you should go for MBA. this will be more suitable for you. it requires less technical knowledge than the M.Tech.

you should choose your career by yourself according to your interest and eligibility condition.

best of luck.
sir..thanks a lot for your advice..i can understand it..but can i atleast attempt gate??i wont do mtech even if i get..but for my self satisifaction..plzzz sir...
then..i know nothing about mba..it would be nice of u if u could tell more on this...
13th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply m.tech in computer graphics after information science in B.E?
9th October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you sir.....atleast.... can i write GATE exam??...i wont do m.tech...but just for self satisifaction..can i apply for GATE??AM I ELIGIBLE??
plz do reply as soon as possible sir...
thanking you..
11th October 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir..
can a btech computer science student teach engineering graphics in any of the colleges?
9th February 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for m.tech in graphics after completing my b.tech in electronic communication?
27th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Arch after B.Tech in ECE, or can i move to any stream related to Architecture after B.Tech in ECE?
27th June 2012, 07:39 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Yes you are eligible to apply M.Tech in engineering graphics after B.tech computer science.
For admission in M.tech you have to fight GATE exam.
If you clear GATE exam then you can do M.Tech.
Good Luck
7th August 2012, 08:50 PM
shwekavu

can a btech in computer science student teach in college for deaf and dumbs?what are the special courses to be done?
5th June 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

dear, friend these fellow engineers may tell you are eligble and not eligible. you just try your self apply gate if they allow you to write exam you are eligible.if not eligible you do an AMIE mechanical then apply. you have to attain your aim thats all.be positive. may god bless you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?