16th August 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NEET improvement exam if I have low marks in just 2 subjects?

Am I eligible to apply for NEET improvement exam if I have low marks in just 2 subjects? Can someone please provide me with the required information for me soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can get back with the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
20th August 2017, 06:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET improvement exam if I have low marks in just 2 subjects?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India except AIIMS.

First thing I would like to let you know that your question is not very clear but as far as understanding is concerned you are confused about your eligibility for appearing in NEET after appearing in improvement examination of two subjects in Class 12th then yes I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you manage to secure 50% marks in your Class 12th with PCB group from a recognized board of education after your improvement examination.

Further I would also like to let you know that there is NEET improvement examination but you can appear in NEET next year if you are not satisfied with your current performance in NEET.

For more details regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
14th January 2021, 04:00 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET improvement exam if I have low marks in just 2 subjects?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India except AIIMS.

there is NEET improvement examination but you can appear in NEET next year if you are not satisfied with your current performance in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?