17th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Com and now I want to apply for NET in HRM exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the score needed in GATE? I plan to do PH.D and I belong to SC
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for NET Exam if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM?
  4. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(HRM) if completed MBA in HR? Job prospect for NET(HR) qualified candidate in Delhi?
  6. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  7. Am I eligible to become a Professor in any Government college after completing Post Graduation? How can I apply for the Post?
  8. Eligibility for M.Phil in Management after B.Sc chemistry and Post graduation diploma in HRM from IGNOU?
  9. Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET examination after B.Com degree? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management?
  13. How should I proceed for Railway Job after passing 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  15. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing B.Com with 57% and MBA HRM with 61.8%?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA degree?
  17. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  18. Can I apply for NET exam after completing LLB course?
18th January 2017, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Com and now I want to apply for NET in HRM exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed M.Com degree so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam in HRM.

But you can apply for UGC NET exam in commerce but your M.Com marks is above 55% from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?