4th January 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PSC recruitment being a below 18 years old candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I haven't completed my 18 years of age. Though, secured admission in 1st year of BCom course. I want to apply for PSC recruitment. I am eligible or not to apply for such recruitment?

9th January 2019, 10:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PSC recruitment being a below 18 years old candidate?

The minimum required qualification to appear for PSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit to appear for the examination varies with examination. So, candidates in the first year of undergraduate course are not eligible to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?