11th March 2019, 05:19 AM
Sourav@sonu

Am I eligible to apply for RBI Grade-B recruitment with 59% in Graduation?

Hi friends, I have done my Graduation and secured 59% marks. I want to apply for RBI Grade B recruitment. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I will be eligible to apply for this recruitment?

13th March 2019, 09:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RBI Grade-B recruitment with 59% in Graduation?

The eligibility criteria to apply for post of RBI Grade B recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved category candidates is required.

3. The age limit is 21-30 years.

You can apply for exam only if you belong to reserved category.
14th March 2019, 02:31 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RBI Grade-B recruitment with 59% in Graduation?

The criteria for RBI Grade B recruitment exam:

Minimum academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

At least 60% marks for general and 50% for reserved category candidates is required.

If you are from general category then you can not apply.
14th March 2019, 07:05 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India.

~~RBI itself conducts exam for Grade B.

~~Graduates with minimum of 60% marks can apply for this examination.

Percentage criteria is relaxed by 10% for SC/ST candidates.

With 59% marks , only SC/ST candidates can apply.
15th March 2019, 08:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RBI Grade-B recruitment with 59% aggregate marks in graduation, only if you belong to SC/ ST/ PH category. Candidates who belong to general category should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in graduation from a government recognised university to be eligible to apply for REB Grade-B recruitment. So, you are eligible to apply for RRB-Grade-B recruitment only if you belong to SC/ ST/ PH category with 59% aggregate marks in graduation, else you are not eligible to apply.
15th March 2019, 01:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Reserve Bank of India Grade B recruitment examination:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

For general category candidates, minimum of 60% marks is required in bachelor's degree.

In case of SC/ST or reserved category candidates, it is 50% marks.
15th March 2019, 04:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for RBI Grade B examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Open category candidates with minimum of 60% marks can apply for this examination.

For reserved category candidate, there is 10% marks relaxation. It is 50% for them. If you are SC/ST category with 59% marks then you can apply for RBI grade B examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?