5th March 2019, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment being a Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment. But I haven't studied Higher Secondary. I did Diploma course after completing my 10th. So, please help me to know that am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

18th March 2019, 03:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment being a Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Yes, you can apply for the following posts Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk.
As per the eligibility criteria:-
:- You must be intermediate or diploma holder. Diploma of 3 years is equivalent to intermediate of 2 years.
:-Your minimum age should be 21 years. However, maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
:- Age relaxation is offered to Reserved categories (SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years).
13th February 2022, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment being a Diploma holder on 10th basis?

Can I apply RRB NTPC on 10 diploma basis ? if yes , is there any requirement of Equivalence cirtificate at the time of DV ?
27th May 2022, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can I apply for railway staion master after passing the diploma
31st May 2023, 08:16 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

No, as a diploma holder on a 10th basis, you are not eligible to apply for the RRB NTPC recruitment. The minimum educational requirement for most positions within the RRB NTPC category is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification. Having a diploma based on a 10th-grade education does not meet the minimum educational criteria for the RRB NTPC positions.

However, it's worth noting that there are other railway recruitment opportunities available for candidates with a diploma qualification, such as Technician posts in the Railway Recruitment Board's technician categories. These positions specifically require a diploma in a relevant field of study.
6th August 2023, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done three years diploma in information technology and I have cleared all stages of junior clerk in railways but after document verification I have been kept pending because of 12th equivalency even I have submitted equivalence certificate. Please guide me I am so disappointed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?