18th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Secretariat assistant exams by Kerala PSC?

My qualification is higher secondary computer science. Am I eligible to apply for Secretariat assistant exams by kerala PSC? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant exam being an Engineering graduate?
  2. What is the eligibility for KErala PSC exam for assistant engineer in PWD
  3. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  4. Previous years papers for Junior laboratory Assistant exam in medical department under Kerala PSC
  5. Can I apply in Kerala PSC exams being a distance B.A.(History) student of MS University?
  6. Model questions of statistical assistant officer for Kerala PSC exam
  7. Details of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
  9. Can I apply in Kerala PSC if pursuing Graduation from Manav Bharti University?
  10. Under which category should I apply in Central Government exams if OEC category is not available in most of the central governemnt exams?
  11. Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala?
  12. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  13. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  14. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  15. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply in Kerala PSC being a B.Tech graduate of Bengaluru?
  17. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  18. Best short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
19th December 2017, 07:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Secretariat assistant exams by Kerala PSC?

Sorry, to inform you that after having higher secondary in computer science you are not eligible to apply for sectarian assistant exam by Kerala PSC (Public Service Commission), because to apply for PSC exam minimum qualification required to apply is bachelor degree from any government recognized institute.

So according to my opinion as you are interested in Kerala PSC exam, then you must have to gain bachelor’s degree first and then appear in PSC exam which is best path to appear in PSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?