8th April 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post with one backlog in Diploma?

Hi Sir, I have completed 10th and completed Diploma and I have one backlog in my Diploma which I have not cleared yet. So, am I eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector post with this one backlog in Diploma?

10th April 2020, 11:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post with one backlog in Diploma?

You are not eligible to appear for Sub Inspector recruitment examination.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree.

The age limit criteria varies with state. So, to get eligiblility criteria in detail visit at official website.
11th April 2020, 11:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector post with one backlog in Diploma?

Note that Sub-Inspector (or SI) recruitment exam is conducted by respective states.

To be eligible for this recruitment exam, candidates should have completed bachelor course from a recognized institute.

Since, you have pursued Diploma course with 1 active backlog. So, currently you are not eligible for Sub-Inspector recruitment exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?