18th June 2016, 08:54 PM

Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.B.Com exam right after completion of HSC?

Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.B.Com exam right after completion of HSC? Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for the same? Can I apply for it or not? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
18th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.B.Com exam right after completion of HSC?

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Com course third year examination immediately after completion of your Higher Secondary course.

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce, It is a three year Undergraduate course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary course in Commerce stream are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Admissions are offered only in first year of B.Com course and there is no lateral entry admission followed in B.Com course. Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Com course on basis of Higher Secondary board examination marks whereas some top reputed colleges conducts an entrance examination to offer admissions to merit candidates in B.Com course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are eligible to apply for admission to first year of B.Com course but, you are not eligible for B.Com course third year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?