14th August 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

I am a Post Graduate in Physics and I completed my B.Ed course also. I qualified CTET (paper 1 and 2). If I am eligible, for which post can I apply? TGT Science or TGT Mathematics?

15th August 2018, 12:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

As you have completed your post graduation in Physics but in order to apply as a TGT, your graduation is going to matter. For a TGT post a candidate must have qualified in graduation. Hence you can apply for both of these that is TGT Mathematics as well as TGT Science.
15th August 2018, 03:10 PM
Expert_answer

If you had maths in your graduation fill in TGT maths otherwise fill in science. Check in the notification attached for other requirements
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ctet.pdf(1.11 MB, 2 views)
15th August 2018, 05:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become a PGT in KV you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The application form for the examination will be available from 24th August. Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for final selection.

The upper age limit for PGT is 40 years with relaxation for reserved category. It is necessary to qualify in examination for final selection.
15th August 2018, 06:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for TGT. The required qualification to appear for TGT recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have done B.Ed course.

You can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for selection as teacher in KV. The application form will be available from 24th August and last date for submission will 13th September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?