16th April 2019, 08:55 AM
rithupranu

Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams being a distance graduate?

Hello, I would like to apply for TNPSC exams. I have completed my 10th, 12th and BA from distance education. Kindly let me know that as I have done Graduation in distance mode then I am eligible to apply for TNPSC exams?

29th April 2019, 02:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams being a distance graduate?

You are eligible to appear for TNPSC examination.

The common required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in distance or regular mode.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment in service.
29th April 2019, 05:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for TNPSC exams. Distance education is not at all a problem, but it should be from a recognized board and University.

TNPSC is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. There are various groups of exams are conducted by this board , some of them are Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4 and so on. For TNPSC recruitment information you can also visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
30th April 2019, 02:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in distance mode are eligible to appear for the examination for recruitment in TNPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit is 21-30 years.

So, you can apply for the examination and appear in it.
30th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

TNPSC refers to TamilNadu Public Service Commission and the minimum education required to apply for TNPSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your BA degree course even in correspondence mode, you are eligible to apply for TNPSC examination if your distance mode degree course is approved by UGC or DEC.

For more details and updates regarding TNPSC examinations, you can refer to the official link www.tnpsc.gov.in.
17th August 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed plus two in TN correspondent , however can I eligible for apply TN govt job?
4th January 2023, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for tspsc exams being a distance graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?