29th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Hdhejd

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC after completing Paramedical course in Health Inspector?

I have completed Paramedical course in Health Inspector. Now, can I attend the UPSC exam or not? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for UPSC examination?

31st August 2019, 02:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC after completing Paramedical course in Health Inspector?

UPSC conducts various examination. Civil Service is one among the most popular examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate in bachelor degree. So, if you have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university then you are eligible to appear in the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st August 2019, 03:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC after completing Paramedical course in Health Inspector?

The full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.

UPSC conducts large number of examination. From my point of view, you are talking about Civil Services examination.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The minimum age limit is 21 years.

If you have done graduation in paramedical course then you can apply for this exam when notification is released.
31st August 2019, 05:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for Civil Service examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation in discipline and aggregate of bachelor degree to appear for the examination. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after bachelor degree in paramedical course.

The age limit is 21-32 years from a recognised university. Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st August 2019, 06:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to appear in UPSC examination is graduation in any discipline.
Hence, you are eligibile
31st August 2019, 06:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for UPSC Civil Service examination.

So, you need to prepare for the examination to qualify in it.

The examination will be conducted in three stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in each of them for the final selection.

To get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st August 2019, 08:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can attend UPSC exam after paramedical course.

Eligibility for UPSC exam:

Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Minimum age is 21 and maximum should not exceed 32 however relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved candidates.
31st August 2019, 09:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor degree in any discipline is valid to become eligible to appear for the Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination after bachelor degree in paramedical course.

Civil Service examination is conducted in three stages. So, now you need to do preparation for examination as according to syllabus to qualify in the examination and get into service.

For more information about examination log on to www.upsc.gov.in. It is the official link of UPSC. You will get complete details regarding the examination from here.
9th June 2021, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I algible for upsc after completing para medical course in dialysis.
26th September 2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am complted 12th and paramedical can I eligible for upsc
28th September 2021, 04:17 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes, definately Candidates must have a graduation degree from recognised UGC approved ( University Grants Commission ) approved institutions for appearing UPSC examination.
28th September 2021, 05:46 PM
Minal F

Yes,
UPSC eligibility criteria says you need to be a graduate from recognized UGC approved Institutions for appearing UPSC examination.

So,if you have paramedical graduate then you are eligible for UPSC.
20th March 2022, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Paramedical is not equal to degree so can l able to become an ias
17th May 2023, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am bpmt course complete I can apply upsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?