19th July 2011, 11:11 AM
adityakalyan

Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively

hello sir,iam g.aditya kalyan,am i eligible to attend accenture,tce,cts,mahndra satyam with my btech 59.3%,inter 74% and 10th 73%??when accenture drive will be held in andhra pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  3. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  5. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  6. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  8. Can I get job in CTS if secured 75% in B.Tech, 65% in 12th Improvement exam and 74% in 10th?
  9. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Can I get job in Mahindra Satyam if secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  12. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  14. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  16. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  17. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
17th June 2012, 05:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityakalyan View Post
hello sir,iam g.aditya kalyan,am i eligible to attend accenture,tce,cts,mahndra satyam with my btech 59.3%,inter 74% and 10th 73%??when accenture drive will be held in andhra pradesh?

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Maximum no of companies like Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra ,Satyam .Because your B.TECK marks is not above 60%.

Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra ,Satyam , those company want above 60% in through out career. Even Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for above mentioned companies.

So the better option for you to go for higher study like MS , JRF , SRF , MBA , M-TECH and PHD.

For above higher studies you must have valid GATE or CAT SCORE.

If you want go for software industry then you can contact some consultancy .because they have some different relation with companies so they can mange some thing for you.

Also you can go .NET or PHP programe because in this two course have huge jobs in Market.

17th June 2012, 05:29 PM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively

Sorry,, to say that you are not applicable for Maximum no of companies like Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra ,Satyam .Because your B.TECK marks is not above 60%.
Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra,Satyam , those company want above 60% in through out career. Even Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for above mentioned companies.
So the better option for you to go for higher study like MS , JRF , SRF , MBA , M-TECH and PHD.
If you want go for software industry then you can contact some consultancy .because they have some different relation withcompanies so they can mange some thing for you.
Also you can go .NET or PHP programe because in this two course have huge jobs in Market.
17th June 2012, 05:33 PM
lakshmi dhana

Sorry,, to say that you are not applicable for Maximum no of companies like Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra ,Satyam .Because your B.TECK marks is not above 60%.
Accenture , TCS , CTS ,Mahindra,Satyam , those company want above 60% in through out career. Even Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for above mentioned companies.
If you want go for software industry then you can contact some consultancy .because they have some different relation withcompanies so they can mange some thing for you.
17th June 2012, 05:33 PM
shalu1995

sorry friend you are not eligible you should try for some other field

thank you
17th June 2012, 10:24 PM
de116

Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
18th July 2012, 08:58 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->my dear friend,sorry to say but you can't apply for such companies because your marks are less as compared to requirements of such companies.

-->TCS,CTS,infosys these are high level professional companies that wants students who have good marks in degree,good communication skills,based on the technical knowledge,aptitude marks etc.

-->so better option for you is to go for higher studies and get good marks in your post graduation.

-->for m.tech you have to give the GATE entrance test and for MBA you have to give the CAT.

-->SO,GIVE THESE TESTS SCORE GOOD MARKS IN THESE TESTS AS WELL A S YOUR POST GRADUATION ,SURELY YOU WILL GET THE SUCCESS.

all the best....work hard and go ahead!!
17th September 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i have 65% in 10th 70% in H.S. 59.3 % in bca and 75% in Mca ..so ami eligible for tcs and cts. accenture, ibm, capgemeni, and any other it companies..
12th November 2012, 12:41 PM
sainathsachin

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityakalyan View Post
Hello sir!

you definitely have a chance to attend Wipro,CTS and some of level3 companies.but should not attend for ACCENTURE,TCS,SATYAM because
every company has their own recruitment strategy.
I wll list for above companies.

CTS
===
Must have 55% in B.Tech .
and 60% in Inter and 60% in 10th.

Tata Consultancy Services
====================
you must have 65% in B.Tech.
10th and 12th standard have at least 70%

Wipro
====
Candidate should have at least 50% in 10th and 12th Classes
Candidate should have at least 60% in Graduation.
Candidate who attended any Wipro Recruitment in the Past 6 Months is not eligible.
SATYAM
======
Candidate should have secured 60% or above through his academic career.

ACCENTURE
========
Candidate should have at least Distinction in through out academics.

Selection process for all companies:
================
1st round
Aptitude Test(Reasoning also)(refer RS Agarval)
English(Verbal&non verbal)(refer RS Agarval)
2nd round
Technical Interview based on Academic subjects.
3rd round
HR round.

Candidate shouldn’t have any current backlogs. so you can apply to Wipro and CTS.
all the best.
28th July 2013, 02:06 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Many companies demand 60% through out your academic career to be eligible for placement.

Few other companies demand atleast 65% or 70 in your graduation.

since you have less than 60% in your graduation, you are not eligible.

For example, TCS demands 60% and above throughout your academic career.
Infosys demands 65% in your graduation.
IBM demands 65% when applying in campus and 70% off campus

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?