16th April 2011, 08:24 PM
Syed Muzaffar

Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?

Sir, I have passed my Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir state Board of School Education and Molvi & Molvi Aalim from University of Kashmir.I want to complete my B.A.If eligible kindly guide otherwise kindly suggest me any suitable course. I have also passed Dabeer-e-Fazil from Urdu Board Aligarh.
REGARDS

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?
  2. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?
  4. List central government jobs which are matriculation based? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing Matriculation with 68% marks?
  7. In which government Ayurvedic colleges can I get admission in J&K?
  8. Am I eligible for a job in Public Sector after scoring 80% in Matriculation, 78% in Intermediate exam
  9. Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?
  10. Am I eligible for a job in Public Sector after scoring 80% in matriculation, 78% in intermediate and 56% as a fresher student?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course in Jammu university? I've passed B.Sc(maths) with 49% marks
  12. Whether a student from Jammu is eligible to appear in NEET?
  13. Possibility of reappearing in 10th exam after getting failed in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do graduation without studying in a matriculation school?
  15. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Jammu University after doing graduation with 50% marks
  17. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed in University of Jammu after doing B.Com from university of Kurukshetra?
13th March 2012, 08:34 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?

Dear

There is a minimum qualification only require to do B.A, while you complete +2, you can join any one of the arts and science college to do B.A. fee structure also very less for above course which you mean.

But there will be a list of programmes under B.A, so first you decide what would like to become in future. whether you should appear in civil service exam, you should select B.A-Public administration, whether you would be like a writer select B.A-English, or your mother tongue.

List of course under B.A

English
Public Administration
Mother tongue
philasaophy
history etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?