2nd May 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to for B.Ed after doing B.Com(DU)?

Hi,
I have done B.Com (D.U.), Kalindi College and M.B.A. (H.R.) throug distace learning from Symbosis, Pune. Am I still eligible to persue B.eD. I have scored more than 55% in graduation which I completed in 2004. Kindly inform me about the above in detail

13th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to for B.Ed after doing B.Com(DU)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done B.Com (D.U.), Kalindi College and M.B.A. (H.R.) throug distace learning from Symbosis, Pune. Am I still eligible to persue B.eD. I have scored more than 55% in graduation which I completed in 2004. Kindly inform me about the above in detail
You are eligible for Bachelor of education (B.Ed) course this course can be done only after graduation.This course is one year and two years course only.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed course:-

Three years bachelor degree course in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply this course. Many reputed university which offers B.ED.Most of the university conducting entrance exam for selecting there candidates for their college. preparation of entrance exam,Teacher aptitude capability, General awareness, English(comprehensive), Quantitative aptitude.

List of university for regular B.ed candidates:-
  • DELHI UNIVERSITY
  • MP UNIVERSITY
  • RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
  • CCS UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?