24th April 2019, 06:47 PM
deep kumar 99

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture 4 year course?

Dear Sir, I am the student of B.Sc Agriculture 4 year course. I've done my B.Sc Agriculture after +2 non-medical. Now my B.Sc is about to complete. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after this?

29th April 2019, 10:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture 4 year course?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year or four semester course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate is 50%.

Entrance examination is conducted by different institutes for admission in the course.

So, for more detail about the admission visit at official website of the institute.
29th April 2019, 11:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture 4 year course?

Candidates who have passed bachelor degree course or in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the B.Ed course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

It is two year or four semester course. So, you can apply for the course and after qualifying in the examination eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.
29th April 2019, 11:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture course.
Eligibility to pursue B.Ed course are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed of graduation in any of stream like (BA, B.Sc, B.Com) with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university.
30th April 2019, 01:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is one of the requisite qualification to become eligible to appear for teacher recruitment examination.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate is 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination for the admission in the B.Ed course. It is two year course.
30th April 2019, 04:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Ed course the minimum required minimum eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recogniosed university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes to get admission in the course.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
30th April 2019, 05:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture.
No any particular subject required to get admission in B.Ed degree course.
You will be eligible to apply for this after completing the following criteria and these are as follows:-
Candidate must have scored 55% marks in aggregate.
Candidate must have passed from a recognized university.
Age limit- 55 years.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination conducted by the university.
30th April 2019, 07:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. The minimum academic qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture if you score above 50% marks.
30th April 2019, 07:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of Bsc in agriculture 4 years degree course.
You have to appear in the entrance test.
30th April 2019, 08:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture.
30th April 2019, 08:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of Bsc agriculture 4 years degree course because as per the minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed is that the candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.
4th May 2019, 12:28 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Candidate who have passed bachelor degree course or in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in the B. Ed course. It is two year or four semester course

The common eligibility to get admission in the course that candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you can apply for the course and after qualifying examination eligible to get admission in B. Ed course.
4th May 2019, 08:02 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B. Ed course after completion of B. Sc in agriculture 4 year degree course.

Eligibility criteria for B. Ed course :

1) candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2) Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
4th May 2019, 09:59 PM
geethasbj994

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep kumar 99 View Post
Dear Sir, I am the student of B.Sc Agriculture 4 year course. I've done my B.Sc Agriculture after +2 non-medical. Now my B.Sc is about to complete. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after this?
Hello,

Yes of course. Anyone who has completed his graduation is eligible for writing the B.Ed entrance exam and can study the B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education or B. Ed. is an undergraduate program of 2-year duration.

The course can be pursued through full time, correspondence or distance learning by various universities throughout the country. Average course fee charged by institutes ranges from INR 30,000 to 60,000.

Eligibility. The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks

Hope it helps!

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?