18th May 2013, 12:40 AM
nidhi 1234

Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?

My sister is teaching in class 3, 4 and 5 .is she elligible for bed enterence exam?

23rd April 2014, 03:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?

Your sister is eligible only if she has completed her graduation. In India, B.Ed admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching.
6th May 2014, 12:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi 1234 View Post
My sister is teaching in class 3, 4 and 5 .is she elligible for bed enterence exam?
You're sister need to complete graduation course in order to get admission for B.Ed course. Without completing graduation course you're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for One year and the Course is divided into four semester. There are so many Colleges in India Offers this B.Ed Course. You should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks . The relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates . There is no age limit for B.Ed Course. You should also qualified in Entrance Examination like, Satyam College of Education Entrance Examination Examination / Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / Bharathidasan University Entrance Examination etc.. B.Ed Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of English/ General Knowledge/ Aptitude/ Basic Arithmetic /Teaching ability Etc.. The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice. So, please complete you're graduation course in order to apply for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?