25th February 2018, 12:38 AM
Pragunanraj

Am I eligible for BA in Psychology after completing Diploma in EEE?

I have finished my Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) now am willing to do BA in Psychology. Can I do BA without completing 12th? I joined Diploma directly after 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
  3. Am I eligible for M.A Psychology after completing B.A and B.Ed?
  4. Am i eligible for bank job after completing diploma in EEE with 69.81%
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing Diploma in EEE?
  6. Am I eligible to work in Aeronautics after completing diploma in EEE?
  7. Will I be eligible in NPTI after completing diploma EEE
  8. Am I eligible to write Group 2 and 4 exam at the age of 19 years and after completing Diploma in EEE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  11. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  13. How to become air force officer after completing diploma in EEE branch?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical Field after completing diploma in EEE?
  15. What should I do further after completing EEE Diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to opt for M.A Psychology after completing B.Ed? I have completed my B.A -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  18. Can I attend any jobs in railway department after completing diploma in EEE
28th February 2018, 11:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BA in Psychology after completing Diploma in EEE?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.A in Psychology course after completion of your Diploma in EEE. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A in Psychology course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.A Psychology course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
28th February 2018, 03:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragunanraj View Post
I have finished my Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) now am willing to do BA in Psychology. Can I do BA without completing 12th? I joined Diploma directly after 10th.
No, you are not eligible to do B.A in Psychology because the minimum educational qualification which is required in order to do B.A in psychology course is candidate should have passed 12th from recognzied board with 50% from recognized board in any stream.

Since, you have not done your 12th level of study hence you are not eligible to apply for the B.A Psychology course.
28th February 2018, 05:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

** B.A. Psychology or Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is an undergraduate Psychological course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in BA in Psychology after completing Diploma in EEE.
28th February 2018, 07:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes there is no any problem that you have not completed 12th. And for your knowledge let me tell you that Diploma is also equivalent to 12th and have same value. But that college should be recognized from government.
You can pursue BA in Psychology after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
15th March 2018, 12:17 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes you can get admission in BA psychology but you should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
Only diploma in EEE is not enough to get admission in BA in psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?