8th December 2014, 07:12 PM
neethut49

Am I eligible for BAC nursing if I fail in mathematics in plus two

Am I eligible to get admission for BAC Nursing if I fail in mathematics in plus two?

30th April 2017, 11:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BAC nursing if I fail in mathematics in plus two

First thing I would like to let you know that no course named as BAC Nursing exists and in my view you might have mentioned BAC nursing instead of B.Sc Nursing.

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Nursing is a undergraduate bachelor degree course of three years for which the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing B.Sc Nursing degree having failed in Mathematics in plus two level examination i.e; Class 12th board examination then for your information you are eligible only if you reappear in your board examination with PCB group and by securing at least 45% aggregate in the same otherwise not.
13th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for BAC nursing if I fail in mathematics in plus two

If any student physics fall but chemistry, biology, English, mathematics pass those student are eligible in BSC nursing or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?