11th March 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after doing graduation through distance education?

I have done my graduation through distance education with 65%.
Am I eligible for Bank P O exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Bank PO exam after passing graduation(BCA) from PTU distance education program with 1st class
  2. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance?
  3. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after doing graduation through distance education?
  5. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  6. Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education
  7. Can I apply for bank PO exam after doing graduation through distance course in BSc Interior Designing?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI exam after completing graduation with distance education
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing graduation in distance education?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam after holding B.Com degree from Madras University(Distance Education)?
  11. Am I eligible for bank PO after doing bachelor degree from distance education
  12. Will I be eligible for Bank PO after bachelor degree from distance education? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for IAS test after graduating from distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS after completing graduation from distance learning education?
  16. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  17. Am I eligible for bank job? I have done BBA in distance education
  18. Can I apply for bank PO exam after completing B.Com with distance education?
6th June 2013, 01:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after doing graduation through distance education?

Yes, you are eligible, if you have obtained the qualification from any of the recognized institute/University. Graduation is the basic qualification required for bank P.O jobs. No specific marks are required to apply. Age must be less than 30 years. For OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 33 years and that for SC iis 35 years.
29th December 2017, 08:33 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after doing graduation through distance education?

# As you have completed your Graduation with 65% of marks, you are eligible to apply for bank PO post(both IBPS and SBI).
# Eligibility for Bank PO post:
-> Age limit to apply for this post is 21-30 years for General category candidates and the age relaxations are
* 3 years for OBC candidates
* 5 years for SC and ST category
* 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
-> And the educational qualification required to apply for this post is Graduation in any stream or an equivalent examination pass from UGC approved university or institution.
# And the selection of candidates is done through
-> preliminary exam
-> main exam
-> personal interview.
* Preliminary exam is like screening test to shortlist the candidates for main exam and is conducted for 100 marks in 3 sections namely Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability and English language.
* Main exam is conducted in 5 sections for 200 marks and those sections are Computer awareness, General knowledge and current affairs, English language knowledge, Aptitude ability, Logical reasoning ability.
* Personal interview will be conducted to the candidates who got shortlisted in main exam & final selection of candidates is done by combining the marks obtained in both main exam and personal interview.
31st December 2017, 01:41 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation through distance education with 65%.
Am I eligible for Bank P O exam?
YES, You are eligible for the BANK PO exams even if you have done your graduation through distance learning mode.

But the degree issued by the university should be recognised by UGC.
Recognised university offering distance learning degree like IGNOU.

Eligibility to apply for the BANK PO exams are:
Graduation pass in any stream

Age- Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
3 years age relation for OBC candidates.
5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Exams are conducted by IBPS

There are three stages of exams:
Prelims Exams (Written-Online)
Mains Exams (Written-Online)
Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?