30th April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 85% in 12th exam?

I have got 85% in 12th examination please tell me iam eligible for bitsat please,please tell me urgently?

7th May 2012, 06:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 85% in 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 85% in 12th examination please tell me iam eligible for bitsat please,please tell me urgently?
In order to be considered eligible for BITS Admission Test (BITSAT), candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
  • Must have qualified higher secondary examination with subjects combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English.
  • Must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Must have scored 60% or more in each of the subjects mentioned above.

For more information, refer to the official website of BITSAT.
1st June 2012, 12:37 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 85% in 12th exam?

Hi

BITSAT IS THE Birla Institute of Technology and Science which is an All India Entrance to take part in the BITS admissions.

The BASIC Eligibility Criteria to apply for the BITSAT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India with over 75% percentage as aggregate.

2. You should be good in English and communication and know computers.

Thus if you fulfill these, you can apply for the BITSAT. But as you have 85%, you are surely eligible.

But the BITSAT 2012 is over, you can apply next year.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st June 2012, 12:43 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 85% in 12th exam?

Hello Friend.....

BITSAT IS THE Birla Institute of Technology and Science which is an All India Entrance to take part in the BITS admissions.

Eligibility :

Must have qualified higher secondary examination with subjects combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English.
Must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Must have scored 60% or more in each of the subjects mentioned above.

For Details : http://bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

Thank You!!!!!!!!!
1st June 2012, 01:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT eligibility criteria:-

You should have successfully cleared your 12th standard examination (10+2) from a recognized state/Central board with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
It is also essential for you to be proficient in English language.
At least 80 percent average marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard and minimum 60 percent marks in each of these subject.
Even if you are appearing for your 12th board exam, you are still eligible to sit for BITSAT.
If you have passed in the year 2012 and are intending to give the BITSAT in the year 2013(for eg), you are still eligible to apply, provided that you explain the gap.
1st June 2012, 02:00 PM
sumit911

Hello Friend,
You need to score above 60% in each of Physics, Chemistry and Maths and you must have these subjects as well as English in your 12th exam. So if you have fulfilled this criteria then you are eligible. But if you have got less 60% in any of Physics, Chemistry or Maths then im afrais your 85% wont matter and you will be ineligible.
Best of Luck for the career ahead!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?