7th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old

my age is 23 am i eligible for studying bsc in agriculture and i want to know how to join in this course without EAMCET

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old
  2. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to take BSc Agriculture after studying 1st year in MPC?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  10. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  13. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  14. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  15. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  16. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  18. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET?
4th February 2013, 01:44 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 23 am i eligible for studying bsc in agriculture and i want to know how to join in this course without EAMCET
Yes , why Not your definitely eligible for B.sc in Agriculture course with the age of 23 years ..

There is no issue with your age .. Because most of the Colleges may give admission for candidate who age is below 25 years ..

So, Please don't worry you may get admission for B.sc Course .. But , Issue is that you have not mention your educational Qualification here ..

To Join in this Course you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent course from recognized university ..

You have interested in B.sc in Agriculture course , So you have to Complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Biology as a Main in Subject in 12th standard ..

And you have to secure Minimum 50% Percentage for marks .. and there is no Entrance Examination for this B.sc Course ..

After Completing your 12th standard in science stream you may directly get admission for B.sc Course in top Colleges ..

First preference will applicable for the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th standard ..

Best B.sc in Agriculture Colleges in India ::
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
  • Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa, New Delhi
  • Punjab Agriculture University,Ludhiana.
  • Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University,Hyderabad.
  • G.B.PANT College Of Agriculture,Pantnagar.
  • Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur
  • University of Agricultural Sciences,Bangalore
  • Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology,Faizabad
  • Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara,
23rd February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 complete student elgibullity for agricultur bsc
2nd March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can i join b.sc. Agriculture or agri deploma without emcet at the age of 27years?
3rd March 2013, 09:45 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Yes , you are eligible for the bsc course.

The General Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Course is

There minimum age to join this course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit. Many colleges demand that students should have a domicile certificate.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Course

Students who have cleared their class 12 with more than 55 percent marks can apply for this program.

Institutions that offer B.Sc courses in India
•Banaras Hindu University
•Daulat Ram College
•Gargi College
•Hans Raj College
•Jadavpur University
•Jamia Hamdard University
•Jamia Millia Islamia
•Lady Brabourne College
•Presidency College
•St. Stephen’s College
•St. Xavier Colleges

All The Best
20th February 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age requirement of B.SC Agriculture 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?