2nd August 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for C-TET having M.Com degree without B.Ed degree?

Am I eligible for C-TET having M.Com degree without B.Ed degree? Can you please let me know the right information on the same? What is the minimum qualification required? Hope that I will get the answer from here soon. Thank you!

4th August 2017, 07:20 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible for C-TET having M.Com degree without B.Ed degree?

Eligibility for CTET for primary stage:-

Candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Eligibility for CTET for elementary stage:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or appearing in first year bachelor education(B.Ed).
4th August 2017, 07:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same examination is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in Centrally funded CBSE government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, etc. .

Further for appearing in CTET one is required to have additional degree i.e; Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for CTET paper I and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) degree for CTET Paper II examination in addition to regular degree courses .

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to appear in CTET examination having completed your Master's degree but not B.Ed degree you are not eligible to apply for CTET.

For more details regarding CTET examination you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
4th August 2017, 10:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) and examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th with Diploma in Elementary Education.

So, if you have passed M.Com you have to pursue either B.Ed or D.Ed course to appear in CTET examination.

To get more detail about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
5th August 2017, 11:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same is organised by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in various government and private CBSE affiliated schools.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to appear in CTET having not pursued B.Ed degree then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for CTET Paper II examination without having B.Ed degree.

Further you are not even eligible for appearing in CTET Paper I examination if you does not hold 2 years diploma in elementary education degree course as these degree are essential because these courses are concerned with the basics of teaching.

For more details regarding CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?