15th January 2018, 02:17 PM
vinodsam123

Am I eligible for CDS Air Force having done my graduation in BBA?

I have completed my 12th with science stream and my graduation in BBA. Can I apply for The Combined Defence Services (CDS) Air Force exam? If yes. than further let please tell how to apply and prepare for the exam.

20th January 2018, 01:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS Air Force having done my graduation in BBA?

CDS ( Combined Defence Service ) and examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment of candidates in defense services.

The eligibility criteria vary with different wings. For recruitment in Air Force, it is mandatory that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of bachelor degree and also have passed 12th in Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit for Air Force is 19-23 years. Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final recruitment.

So, if you have passed 12th in science stream then you are eligible to appear in the examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th January 2018, 08:13 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS Air Force having done my graduation in BBA?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Airforce service through CDS examination as you have studied Science in 12 th standard and completed bachelor degree in BBA.
UPSC conducts CDS examination every year to recruit the candidates for IMA, INA, AFA and OTA.
Eligibility :
-> The educational qualification required to apply for Indian Airforce through CDS exam is Degree with physics and mathematics 10+2 level or Degree in Engineering from UGC recognised institution or university. Final year pursuing students are also eligible to apply for this exam.
-> Age limit to apply for this exam is 19-23 years.
And selection procedure of this CDS examination is written exam, interview/personality test, documents verification and medical fitness test.
For further information please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?