26th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CDS examination after completing graduation with PCB?

Sir,iam a girl i have completed my gradutation with pcb am i elligble for cds examination

11th May 2014, 12:41 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS examination after completing graduation with PCB?

Why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for CDS Examination after completing graduation with PCB. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment of different defence services like Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force and Officer Training Academy. Degree is minimum qualification to apply for CDS Examination.

Being girl you are eligible to apply for OTA (Officer Training Academy )Exam and you are ineligible other entries because those entries only for unmarried male candidates not for girls. So you are free to apply for CDS Examination. CDS I Exam has been completed and CDS Examination notification will be released soon in the official website of UPSC.

Eligibility :- You must have a completed degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. Unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for CDS Examination.
31st August 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS examination after completing graduation with PCB?

In10 2 I am choose pcb is I am give the CDs exam?
18th October 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and I have done my 12th with pcb without maths. I dropped one year but currently doing b.el.ed from DU. Am I eligible for CDS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?