14th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Civil Services after completion of Graduation in B.Sc Nursing?

hello sir !
I have done graduation in B.Sc .Nursing .Am I eligible for civil services ?please reply

14th November 2011, 04:23 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services after completion of Graduation in B.Sc Nursing?

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for UPSC civil services exam. The eligibility criteria for CS examination is
  • You should be citizen of India
  • Should have degree qualification from any recognised university of India
  • Must be 21 years old

As you have completed your graduation you can apply for Civil services examination.

2012 prelims exam is scheduled to be on May 20th.

Apply once notification is released.

Best of luck
14th November 2011, 04:48 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services after completion of Graduation in B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, You are eligible
eligibility is minimum degree and you are with your B.Sc
All The Best!
14th November 2011, 04:48 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
The minimum qualification to appear in CSAT(civil services aptitude test)-
*Graduation from affiliated institutes with any stream.
*Age limit-21-30yr.(general category) As on 1st july of exam year.
There is age relaxation for reserved categories.
So,if you can examine from the above criteria.
For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
Ok,best of luck.
14th November 2011, 04:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Civil Services after completion of Graduation in B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, You are eligible
eligibility is minimum degree and you are with your B.Sc
All The Best!
14th November 2011, 05:59 PM
pankaj.kapoor

Hello Friends...........

you are eligible for any type of Civil Services exam after completion of

graduation in any subject you want.
14th November 2011, 07:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for civil service exam after completion of B.Sc in nursing..

To apply for civil service exam you have to first complete the graduation in any trade..

The age should be in between 21-30 years...
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

As you have complete the graduation then you can apply for civil service exam..

All the best.
14th November 2011, 07:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir !
I have done graduation in B.Sc .Nursing .Am I eligible for civil services ?please reply
Yes, You are eligible for UPSC Civil services examination after completing your Graduate degree course because Graduation is The Minimum Eligiblity to apply for UPSC Civil services examination, This examination is conducted by UPSC For the Post of IAS/IPS and Many Other Government Post.

This examination is Conducts in 2 stages : Preliminary and Mains.

Firstly, You have to cracked the Preliminary examination, Only then you are eligible to appear for Main examination.

Preliminary examination is Objective Type and there are 2 Papers in this examination and Both are of Same Marks and Duration. So please Prepare well for Preliminary examination Only then you are eligible for Main Examination.

Eligiblity Criteria for Civil Services Examination :

You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University.

Your age should between 21 to 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

Final year graduate candidates are also eligible for Civil services Examination.

No, Minimum percentage is Required to apply for this examination, If you have passed in your Graduation then you are apply for this examination.

About Notification :

The Notification of this examination will be Published in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Website in the Month of February.

If you are Interested then please Fill the application form next year because the Notification will be Published on 04/Feb/2012 and the Last date of apply for this examination : 05/March/2012.

The Preliminary examination will be held on 20/May/2012.

So, please wait for the Notification Because you are eligible for Civil services Examination and for More Information please check official Website :

http://upsc.gov.in
14th November 2011, 08:31 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Yes,You are eligible for Civil service exam.

Criteria for UPSC EXAM:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any stream from a recognize university or college.
*Candidate must be an Indian.
*AGE- 21 to 30 years
7 years relax for SC/ST candidate
5 years relax for OBC candidate

If candidate satisfy these above condition then candidate allow to apply Exam.

Criteria:-

Books for Preparation:-

Good Luck................
14th November 2011, 08:33 PM
mahi 16

yes you are eligible for exam
you can attempt these exam atleast 4 times.
age -21to 30.
14th November 2011, 08:36 PM
mahi 16

yes you are eligible for exam if
your university from where you have done your graduation is recognisied.
you can attempt these exam atleast 4 times.
age -> 21to 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?