11th September 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for core companies campus placements if I have 2 year gap between 12th and done 5 years integrated course?

Hi,
I am an Engineering Student,I passed my 10th in 2010 with 10 CGPA and 12th in 2012 with 88%.I dropped an year for preparations but due to medical reasons even another year I could not join college.Now i am persuing 5yrs integrated course,and have CGPA more than 9 in 5th sem..Can u please tell me if I am eligible for core companies on campus placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  2. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  7. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  8. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Will my resume be refused during placements?
  10. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  11. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  12. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  13. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  14. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  15. List of companies which am eligible to sit for placements after 2 year gap between 12th standard?
  16. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  17. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?
  18. Campus placements with year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2016, 03:06 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Am I eligible for core companies campus placements if I have 2 year gap between 12th and done 5 years integrated course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am an Engineering Student,I passed my 10th in 2010 with 10 CGPA and 12th in 2012 with 88%.I dropped an year for preparations but due to medical reasons even another year I could not join college.Now i am persuing 5yrs integrated course,and have CGPA more than 9 in 5th sem..Can u please tell me if I am eligible for core companies on campus placements?
That is not a problem. You are definitely eligible for core companies campus placements but, you should be technically good and have good resume to show so that you can get selected at the Campus placement. And the most Important is that you should explain with good reason for gap between your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?