15th November 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do automobile course after completion of 12th standard?

Hi, My name is Sameer and I am interested in the automobile as my dad is also a car mechanical engineer and I am too interested in automobile industry so can I apply for this course. Can you please answer me back soon on the same? Thanks!

18th November 2017, 01:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do automobile course after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for automobile course after completing 10+2. As you have done 10+2 and interested in automobile field, then best option for you to go for automobile field is B.Tech in automobile engineering. Here below are details regarding B.Tech automobile engineering course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelor of technology in automobile engineering course is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- After 10+2 duration of B.tech automobile engineering course is 4 years which are divided into 8 semesters.

- After having B.Tech automobile engineering you can join automobile industry as Automobile design engineer, Assistant manager, Automotive engineer, Mechanical and automobile engineer etc.
18th November 2017, 04:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do automobile course after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to do Automobile course after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course. Admissions in automobile engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board/ college/ university.
18th November 2017, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study Automobile Engineering course, you should have pursued Higher Secondary course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. For getting admission in Automobile Engineering course, you should have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, etc.,. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
19th November 2017, 12:53 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for the Automobile Course after 12th Standard if you have done your 12th with science subject. All you have to do is secure more than 55% in 12th to get admission in Good colleges. Here Below is a list of Courses you can do after 12th

1. Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
This will be a three year course and the minimum eligibility for the course is class 10th.

2. B.Tech in automobile Engineering
This is a four year bachelors course in automobile engineering, after completing B.tech in this field you will able to get Good high paying jobs in the industry. You can appear in the national level Exam JEE Mains and Advanced which is organized by CBSE each year. Know more about JEE in detail here.

You have to Qualify JEE or other state Govt. Competitive Exams to get Good Colleges like NITs and IITs and other best colleges of the country.

You can also apply for other state level Exams to take admission in the State Govt. Engineering Colleges.
25th January 2023, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

12th pass and 3 year automobile engineering eligible for WBCS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?